The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web blog.
Like most standard Web site servers we use log files. This includes (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We use outside ad companies to display ads on our site. These ads may contain cookies and are collected by the ad companies, and we do not have access to this information. We work with the ad companies: Google Adsense, etc. Please check their websites for respective privacy policies.
Third party advertisers
This site recently updated its advertising base to include third party advertisers that include:
North America: Ad servers
- DoubleClick DFA (www.doubleclick.com)
- Mediaplex/ValueClick (www.mediaplex.com)
North America: Rich media
- DoubleClick Rich Media (www.doubleclick.com)
- Eyeblaster (www.eyeblaster.com)
- EyeWonder (www.eyewonder.com)
- Interpolls (www.interpolls.com)
- Pointroll (www.pointroll.com)
- Unicast (www.unicast.com)
North America: Research
- Dynamic Logic/Safecount (www.safecount.net)
- Factor TG (www.factortg.com)
- IAG (www.iagr.com)
- InsightExpress (www.insightexpress.com)
Matt Hartley Dot Com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
If you have concerns over third party cookies being added by these advertisers, you may visit the corresponding links above to opt out of the provided cookies for the specified advertiser(s) in question.